I am honoured to be awarded the One Lovely Blog Award by the amazing Just Geekly Fabulous. You should definitely check out Just Geekly Fabulous‘s blog for inspiration, travel, lifestyle, fashion and incredible recipes.
The One Lovely Blog Award is an award given to identify bloggers who you admire and blogs you enjoy.
The rules of the award are simple;
First you thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to them
Then you share 7-15 facts about yourself
Finally you nominate 9-15 bloggers you admire and contact them
Facts about me that you didn’t know:
- I am a competition tournament water skier and I’m nationally ranked in the UK, in Slalom, Tricks and Jump.
- I am currently teaching English in Bogota, Colombia.
- I went to University in the beautiful city of Lincoln.
- I have visited 28 countries and 26 American States.
- I have two sisters, one of whom is currently working in Greece.
- Travelling around South America is number one on my bucket list, including visiting Machu Picchu.
- I recently spent 5 days in the Amazon Rainforest, exploring the Brazilian, Peruvian and Colombian communities.
- I have worked as a water ski instructor in America and Greece.
- I am from a small town in Norfolk, England and live in the middle of the countryside, surrounded by fields.
- I love writing advice articles, destination posts and helping others.
- If you want me to help you organise a trip or gain a job overseas I can help you do that. I secretly want to be a travel agent.
- I’m a savoury over sweet person
- I went to the water ski world championships as Colombia head coach.
- Simply Fernanda
- Living the Q Life
- The Passport Princess
- Suzannah Sylvian
- Zach Packing
- Roar Loud
- Backpack ME
- Truth Behind Travel
- Flip Flop Next Stop
Thank you again to Just Geekly Fabulous for the One Lovely Blog nomination.
Do you share any of my interests or want to know more, don’t hesitate to contact me.
(Please note you don’t have to carry on the nominations, I just wanted to let you know how much I admire your blog)